Symptoms Of Poor Fat Digestion
Mar 17, 2023
Did you know that healthy fats help stabilize blood sugar levels?
If you can’t digest them, you can’t get all their amazing benefits though…. And they will drive inflammation throughout the digestive tract.
So what are some symptoms for poor digestion and ways to then improve digestion?
11 Symptoms of Poor Digestions:
- stomach upset by greasy meals
- chronic constipation
- greasy or shiny stools
- light or clay colored stools
- headache over the eye
- nausea or motion sickness
- dry skin, itchy feet, and or skin peeling on feet
- urgent trips to the bathroom after fatty meals
- gall bladder attacks
- pain on right side under rib cage that may radiate to mid back
- poor blood sugar regulation even on keto
5 Ways To Improve Fat Digestion:
- Avoid vegetable oils (canola, soy, etc.) and slowly ramp up healthy fats
- Eat foods that support healthy bile (bitters, citrus, warming spices, etc)
- Hydrate (water + minerals)
- Eat at meal times only; stop grazing
- Support with supplements